Brokering Annuity Leads

Does anyone have experience in this that might want to partner on a project? I've brokered structured settlements for years. My clients sell to companies I work with and I leverage my clients in such a way that the buyers have to offer their best price upfront.

On average my clients get at least 10 percent more cash than if they'd choose JG wentworth or a big name, and at least 5 percent more cash compared to the higher quality smaller buyers. I have a unique skill set in ranking and marketing that allows me to operate on 2-3 percent the budget of the larger companies per leads, or per dollar of profit.... It's enjoyable for me in that my clients are able to have money put back in their hands they deserve....

I'd be interested in doing something similar with brokering annuities but I don't know a lot about it. However, my skill set would allow for a lot being able to pursue such cheaply and easily. I could have a site ranking number 1 on terms like 'buy annuity' within a few months.

I'd just love to have a partner.

Cheers,
Nicholas John Jackson
CEO The SYSS Group

nicholas- I'd really like to speak with you, can you reach out via PM to me? from your post it seems like your skill set could be a very good match to my business.

Back