California Insurance Agents - New Law on Emails

Finally, sensible regulations that will stop all the crimes against the citizens of California. We all know the scams that utilize too small of font & no license numbers

I took a break between shoplifting local CVS's and Walgreens to double check that my license number is listed properly in in my email. I want to make sure I am in compliance and don't get in any sort of trouble.

Gavin for President?
Only if you want some of the most proactive shutdowns in the country at the next pandemic, robbing people of their jobs, businesses, and freedoms with nothing to show for it. Rolling blackouts, a push for EV's without the infrastructure to support it, a homeless crisis, a monorail to nowhere, freedoms taken away and silly regulations left and right, and sky high taxes to pay for it all.

Only in that case, absoulutely yes. Pretty boy for Prezy.

Thanks for sharing! I want to create a web site to send my clients here in California. Do I need to get permission from the state for my domain name to make sure it’s approved? I know for a LLC you need to register with the state. What are the rules for a sole proprietorship on creating web sites? Thanks!

There are no rules regarding domain names that I know of. You do need to be sure that your license information is posted near your contact information though.

Only if you want some of the most proactive shutdowns in the country at the next pandemic, robbing people of their jobs, businesses, and freedoms with nothing to show for it. Rolling blackouts, a push for EV's without the infrastructure to support it, a homeless crisis, a monorail to nowhere, freedoms taken away and silly regulations left and right, and sky high taxes to pay for it all.

Only in that case, absoulutely yes. Pretty boy for Prezy.
Better idea. You guys work out a trade with Florida. But not DeSantis. He'll probably be in the White House by the time ya'll get the kinks worked out.

You'll be getting their #2 guy and even then you're going to have to throw in a couple of 1st round draft picks.

Only if you want some of the most proactive shutdowns in the country at the next plandemic, robbing people of their jobs, businesses, and freedoms with nothing to show for it. Rolling blackouts, a push for EV's without the infrastructure to support it, a homeless crisis, a monorail to nowhere, freedoms taken away and silly regulations left and right, and sky high taxes to pay for it all.
Fixed that for you. :yes:

Back