Life Only Agent? Can't Pass AHIP? Refer out your Part C & Part D.

myinsurebiz

I am what I am . . .
5000 Post Club
Can't pass the dumb and unnecessary AHIP? Perhaps - you just don't want the hassle of dealing with CMS.

There is an easier way . . .

Earn $100 for every Part C client that enrolls with your unique referral code. Plus $5 for every month they renew after first year . . .

$25 for every Part D . . .

Shoot me a message to learn more.

Hmmm, do I want to take a couple hours to do AHIP and get paid $503.00 per app or send them to someone else and get $100.00 and they get the other $403.00? Come on people if you were able to pass your L&H exam in the first place you should be able to pass AHIP and the other certs you do for each company.

Can't pass the dumb and unnecessary AHIP? Perhaps - you just don't want the hassle of dealing with CMS.

There is an easier way . . .

Earn $100 for every Part C client that enrolls with your unique referral code. Plus $5 for every month they renew after first year . . .

$25 for every Part D . . .

Shoot me a message to learn more.

With such a classy approach..

I'd take less to avoid referring people to you.. just sayin'

With such a classy approach..

I'd take less to avoid referring people to you.. just sayin'

Many folks pay referral fees - not something new.

Some agents can't pass AHIP - shouldn't mean they shouldn't earn money on MA's.

I'm sure that you not referring anyone will even be noticed.

Sounds like indentured servitude is alive and well.

Any licensed and active insurance agent that seriously considers this proposal should read David Sandler first.

I would give sales like that to a local agent at no charge before I would accept the 20% that midlevel's numbers suggest I would be getting.

Sounds like indentured servitude is alive and well.

Any licensed and active insurance agent that seriously considers this proposal should read David Sandler first.

I would give sales like that to a local agent at no charge before I would accept the 20% that midlevel's numbers suggest I would be getting.

So, I'll say this:

The numbers are pretty consistent from what I've been offered from Med Advantage leads, if not better. However, I don't prospect for them at all this year nor am I going to appoint this year.

I don't actively market, per se, so I want to see what sort of contact rate I get before I go through it all.

That being said, I'd give them away before I sold them to Tom.

Many folks pay referral fees - not something new.

Some agents can't pass AHIP - shouldn't mean they shouldn't earn money on MA's.

I'm sure that you not referring anyone will even be noticed.

Yeah, and anyone that looked at any other thread would see you throwing out that AHIP is so easy and if you don't pass it with 100% you shouldn't even be in the game.

So, in other words, you're implying they're stupid. Totally the guy I'd refer out my MA leads to..

Let's be real for a second. You're rarely are on this forum to actually help people. You're here to recruit and make money. That's all well and good, but you provide no real value to the community. You're a spammer and troll that follows the rules, except this should be in the offers section. Furthermore, a good part of the time your posts are about how awesome your game is..

Overcompensating?

This is especially true when you tell people that you hate to sell insurance and would rather recruit people. That's the person I want in my upline :no:.

You are 100% the type of organization I warn new agents to avoid.

PS: I'd add one caveat. I've been told that I'm rude and arrogant. I agree that I'm pretty direct, but I definitely call myself out when I'm misinformed or full of bs.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back