Life Only Agent? Can't Pass AHIP? Refer out your Part C & Part D.

So I refer a MA lead to you. Who pays me the $100?

It has to be more than just a referral lead. The client has to be ready to enroll.

Whichever Agent you become aligned with pays your referral fee . . .

Don't forget the $5 per month renewals.

Do you have a legally binding contract that we can see? Just for clarification.

You're making this a bigger deal than it is.

If an Agent doesn't want to market Medicare products - then they can refer out the Client to an Agent that does and earn referral fees. Nothing more - Nothing less . . .

Wow! What a pal you are. I think I would pay someone $50 to take my AHIP if I couldn't pass and keep all my money. Do you pay Life Agents 25% on FE? I'm all in!

So - guess you have no morals and operate unethically in your business then Bob?

Weird thing - not one person has messaged me that couldn't pass AHIP - they have all been Life only Agents.

Made me edit the thread title . . .

So - guess you have no morals and operate unethically in your business then Bob?

Weird thing - not one person has messaged me that couldn't pass AHIP - they have all been Life only Agents.

Made me edit the thread title . . .
I am all the way ethical. What's funny is your trying to pay agents a pittance to give you Hot Leads. I would never pay anyone to take AHIP, I would give referrals to people I knew if I couldn't pass AHIP. BTW, I know many agents and haven't met one yet that couldn't pass AHIP.

Back