Classification

DJAJ

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Need some help classifying a prospect. He mainly makes signs and banners but he also does vehicle wraps. So he will take custody of his customers car do the wrap at his shop and give it back to the customer. His current policy has him classified as a repair shop which doesn't make to much sense to me but I think it was the only way to cover his customers car's. How would you classify him? Do any of you have a client that does the same thing?

I do. I have it written as a general liability policy, then h/no added, and also has garagekeepers.
I have a printing code, a sign code, and sign erection code, and then a subbed work code on it.

Need some help classifying a prospect. He mainly makes signs and banners but he also does vehicle wraps. So he will take custody of his customers car do the wrap at his shop and give it back to the customer. His current policy has him classified as a repair shop which doesn't make to much sense to me but I think it was the only way to cover his customers car's. How would you classify him? Do any of you have a client that does the same thing?

It absolutely makes sense. Just like any auto repair or autobody shop, he needs garagekeepers coverage and garage liability coverage for the cars he is working on, and the liability attached. You sound like you are in over your head. You should be asking the underwriter some of these questions.

Back