Colorado Adds 3 Words to “banned” List for Life/Annuity Ads

Their big gripe was agents who do not have access to CDs. If you have access to CDs then it would not be bait and switch. Do you have access to CDs other than Indexed CDs?

Depends on your definition of access. I can help someone enroll in a CD with a bank in other states no comp...But I do not do advertisements just worry as states start clamping down on things.

Depends on your definition of access. I can help someone enroll in a CD with a bank in other states no comp...But I do not do advertisements just worry as states start clamping down on things.

I think that the regulators define access as being able to sell it yourself as a product that you offer through your business with you as the agent.

----------

Yep, just like most CD's

Good to know. That is sometimes a deal breaker for those (at least when I have pitched them in the past). Do they accept qualified funds? What is the minimum deposit required?

I do like that yours are not 10 and 12 year products like others I have seen on the market.

Is the comp above 2% by any chance?

Good to know. That is sometimes a deal breaker for those (at least when I have pitched them in the past). Do they accept qualified funds? What is the minimum deposit required?

I do like that yours are not 10 and 12 year products like others I have seen on the market.

Is the comp above 2% by any chance?

2%-2.25% on most of the 7 year CD's.

We have a $25k minimum. However, the banks usually only have a $1k min. of they purchase direct.

Qualified funds are also accepted.

Just cannot be a Registered Rep. to sell. Too much paperwork with the broker dealers and our company.

Back