Covered CA: A New Way to Snake Your Income

Dave020

Super Moderator
California
Twice today already :err:

Applicant's login and password suddenly stop working and they can't access their Covered CA application online.

Call in to the help center to figure out how to reset or gain access and now the help center just decides to enroll them over the phone cancelling out the online application and.....scrubbing off the agent delegation since it's a new app!

Since neither the applicant nor agent can log in since the login is disabled, no one can delegate/re-delegate the agent of record.

Nice! F**K!

Last edited:
Twice today already :err:

Applicant's login and password suddenly stop working and they can't access their Covered CA application online.

Call in to the help center to figure out how to reset or gain access and now the help center just decides to enroll them over the phone cancelling out the online application and.....scrubbing off the agent delegation since it's a new app!

Since neither the applicant nor agent can log in since the login is disabled, no one can delegate/re-delegate the agent of record.

Nice! F**K!

It's interesting you say that. I couldn't get in to the website through my agent login so I tried resetting the password. I was asked the security questions but on the third question I still got locked out. Now it says to call in to customer service. I tried the main line and all I get is a busy signal. I tried their agent support line and all I get is a pre recorded message and then it hangs up. Can't log in and I can't get someone on the phone. Not quite sure what else I can do. I have applications that are waiting. This is really frustrating. Anyone else having the same issue ? Sorry if this isn't the right thread to post this in. Any input would be greatly greatly appreciated. Thanks!

MIM :GEEK::idea:

Have you noticed that every time you enter an application with a client, they are asked "how did you hear about CoveredCA?" you can select "Certified Insurance Agent." When you get to the end of the application and to the "summary" page, it automatically changes from "CIA" to "Other" and there's nothing you can do to get it to read "CIA"

Remember this when the enrollment channel numbers come out.

Back