Covered CA Fax Number

cynthia

Do you guys know the new fax number for CCA? I usually fax my applications, but this morning I discovered that the CCA fax number has been disconnected. If anybody has this information please post.
Thank you!

888-329-3700. Try it again after 7 PM to see if it works. I has not been working during business hours last few days (or longer I have heard).

That being said, see my CAHU update post from yesterday. Even if you fax them now you are likely going to have to go into the system and enter them again online in total using your agent PIN.

Oh, and if you don't know what your PIN is you get to wait until a webinar next week for Peter Lee to tell you how to get a new PIN (or recover your old PIN):D

So what is the story on the PIN#...did I forget it?? Was I given a PIN#? The online training does not reference a PIN# and when you click on forgot PIN--you get booted off the site.:no:

So what is the story on the PIN#...did I forget it?? Was I given a PIN#? The online training does not reference a PIN# and when you click on forgot PIN--you get booted off the site.:no:

Can you imagine how hard it would if they didn't see the value of working with agents?

Rick

Some days I feel like Covered CA could care less about the brokers...other days I feel like they desperately need us because its such a mess!! I know Covered CA OK'd Health Net paying a $30 ONETIME Enrollment fee for their Bronze Plan--in my area Health Net Bronze is fairly popular because of the other carriers doctor lists. You think there would be something somewhere on the website(or in an e-mail) instructing the brokers about the PIN# but I guess that would make too much sense!!

Back