CRM/Commission System for H & L Agencies

davidleekline

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Iowa
AgencyBloc was designed for health and life agents and agencies. Whether you manage agents or are in a solo practice, it offers a low-cost alternative to the cumbersome, generic CRM options.

AgencyBloc offers whole office interactions between clients and agents. Specific to each user, employees can assign tasks, follow-ups and reminders and view the status of each. Agency owners and management can quickly get a pulse on their business by monitoring activities and workflow.

For each account users have easy access to all related information like contacts, policies, activities, and documents, such as proposals and applications. Digging deeper, the policy content includes coverage types, effective and renewal dates, benefit narratives, commission payouts and more all in one convent location.

Right click to learn more: AgencyBloc: Sales Cycle Integration

AgencyBloc has an integrated commission payment system. No more spread-sheet calculations, no more errors, no more missing commissions, no more manually processed statements.

If you are paying commission you have the flexibility to use multi-purposed rate tables, assign any number of agent payouts, and import electronic carrier commission files. AgencyBloc automatically calculate payouts and provides commission statement in an easy-to-read format. You can analyze commissions by agent, agency, product and/or carrier for any time period by using AgencyBloc’s report generator.

Right click to learn more:AgencyBloc: Processing Commissions

AgencyBloc allows you to manage your producers in just a few clicks. You can upload licenses, carrier appointments, E&O coverage and other important information. You can assign agents to other sub-agencies and view all policies and payouts on the fly.

And, at last you have quick access to your carrier information, including products, forms and even contacts. You are also just one click away to the carrier’s websites and your sign-on username and password.

AgencyBloc is web-based; no software to install, no extra hardware to purchase, no worries about losing data, and you have access 24/7 anywhere there is an internet connection.

Right click to learn more:AgencyBloc: Cloud Computing

AgencyBloc’s customer support team will help import your data into AgencyBloc, typically at no cost to you. Training is provided for as long as it is needed. Our support team is always available to answer questions. There is no added cost for training or support.

See how AgencyBloc works for you. Take a tour, sign up for a free 30-day trial account, or call us for a personal demonstration. It will be time well spent.

David Kline
[email protected]
www.agencybloc.com
855-480-7521 (toll free)

Testimonials About Us

9 year bump, dont flame me too hard but I'd like to hear it from the horses mouth.

Your value prop seems great!

-BUT- no zapier integration? My business is a flow of automated systems, connected and efficiently going from one process to the next.

I was just told by your sales line that data only goes into agency bloc via manually entering or file upload.

AB really has no email parsing, no webhook, no pixel or ads tracking? No communication w any other system until I upload a file? Really?

Sounds like a dinosaur, that cant support a modern IMO business. Tell me what I'm missing

Back