Dialyourleads.com

funny how people make fun of people that make 2-3x what they make

hahahahahahaha, this forum is ridiculous sometimes . the agents that don't make money have time to sit on this and ridicule people for mis-spelled words and "bad advertising techniques".
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
dialyourleads.com is a great service. there are services similiar, buti havent found anything to be nearly as productive. The technology isn't hard to obtain, so there are a few companies that can do it, but the cust. service is HORRIBLE. dialyourleads is primarily used by captive allstate agents i believe. I asked for references of people that use their service and I was sent to three allstate agents.

Last edited:
hahahahahahaha, this forum is ridiculous sometimes . the agents that don't make money have time to sit on this and ridicule people for mis-spelled words and "bad advertising techniques".

go forth and make us proud.........

Depending on your volume Double Positive is really good at that. However they typically only work with large volume customer (but I shouldn't speak on their behalf).

I have a great relationship with those guys if you need an introduction. Shoot me a PM and I will get you in touch with them.

Back