Do Not Call List and Texting

They decry the fact that more and more people are underinsured and yet they make it harder and harder to make contact with them to remedy that situation.. Very few people are going to take the initiative to make the first contact with an insurance agent.

Josh has no issues w ethically misusing his data, and is cool spreading misinfo

Why are you personally attacking me?

I don't overly mind, it just seems odd.
'
It is not my position to tell people what they can and can't do with their lives.

I also asked you some questions above, you so far have failed to answer. Do you believe it is the business of a corporation to tell the customers of a product what they can and cannot do with it?

If you're going to insult me, would you at least kindly answer my earlier question regarding the role of corporate accountability in the marketplace? Should companies enforce rules on their customers? What are other examples of that?

Whether it is legal or not, why text someone on a DNC list?

To me that is like door knocking a property with a no trespassing sign.

There are much easier places to fish

There are much easier places to fish

Here is the thing, when it comes to sending outbound cold messages, people don't have to actually get the same type of rejection. We currently have a generation of people who literally do not want to pick up the phone and would rather just text. So they want to market the way they communicate. At some level that makes sense.

Back