Executive Health Group, Inc.

blessed7458

Does anyone know about this company? They provide Benefit Communications and sell Life, Health, CI, Accident, and Dental to small and medium business.

They claim to have an employee retention of 92.3%. Is it hype or reality?

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!!

It's going to be tough for anyone to confirm that statement for a company unless they actually work with them.

Why not ask them for references of current clients and pick up the phon and call?

Food for thought...

AFLAC is consistently rated one of the best companies for which to work.

Problem is, that survey is for home office employees only. It does not include the field force of agents.

Numbers can easily be twisted to suit your purpose even when using accurate data.

VolAgent stated anything can be twisted to suit the situation. While my experience with EHG came prior to EHG getting into company benefits, the situation now can't be any different.

I currently work for the company. Everything about it is legit. We do lead calling for over 147 different insurance carriers nationwide. Our brokers are all licensed and we do tend to save customers a decent percentage on their premiums giving them the same or better coverage. I enjoy my job and the management truly cares about their employees.

Last edited:
I revoke my last statement. They fire their employees if they don't hit quota two days in a row when they haven't even gotten their leads in order.

Back