Feds to Steal Retirement Accounts?

You didn't think the Federal Reserve was just going to hold onto the $45 billion per month purchase, did you? It would be a whole lot easier for the banksters to win if they could just shove that **** on the middle class folks "investing" in their 401(k) plans.

Baby boomers have some 100+ trillion in IRA/401K retirement accounts, you tell me if you think there's a resource the federal government won't confiscate in order to let these bankers subdue our sovereign wealth...
They are close to breaking the American people...

Baby boomers have some 100+ trillion in IRA/401K retirement accounts, you tell me if you think there's a resource the federal government won't confiscate in order to let these bankers subdue our sovereign wealth...
They are close to breaking the American people...

Total U.S. IRA & 401K assets is in the $10 - $15 trillion range. And not all of those assets are controlled by baby boomers. But lets not let the facts get in the way!

Cerulli: IRA assets total $5.3 trillion in Q1 2012 | LifeHealthPro

I would then suggest looking into a Self-Directed Individual Retirement Arrangement, which has the chance to have investments in international countries or international trustees.
Or you can take your funds out now and invest them into silver which is gonna pop.

This is a very real scenario for those of us with assets in retirement accounts. While I don't think it will happen in the next couple of years, it could certainly happen in the next five or so. The gov't is famous for kicking the can down the road. I agree with emptyeternity, I have been buying physical silver to protect my money. Buying international real estate and gold is good too, if you can afford it.

What makes silver and gold a good investment?

For those worried about the end of the world, nothing. Go ask the people in Syria who are just trying to survive how valuable gold is right now.

When it hits the fan, it is food, protection and fuel. Something to feed you, keep you safe and keep you warm.

For those that have the sense to insure against other risks such as food stability (especially at a time when food demand is high and food production is low), viability of a currency that has been printed too much, and protection from external factors that happen as a result from unstable social situations.
Nothing wrong with diversifying risk among gold and silver.

Back