Getting lots of calls from different companies

TownCountryJerry

So far FFL has offered me to start at 75%. I'm trying to see where I can put myself to be in a good position to be able to earn with the highest commission possible. I been contacted by Symmetry, and other companies as well. I only got licensed a few months ago. If anyone has some good recommendations I would appreciate it.

FFL and Symmetry are more on the MLM side of insurance than anything. You may not know the first thing about insurance, but they'll tell you right from the beginning that they want you to recruit.

For FE contracts, the commissions should be around 110%-125%...not 75%

FFL and Symmetry are more on the MLM side of insurance than anything. You may not know the first thing about insurance, but they'll tell you right from the beginning that they want you to recruit.

For FE contracts, the commissions should be around 110%-125%...not 75%

Person that called me said 75%, I'm confused. I know MLM companies from doing my research don't get the best rep. Heck I started with AIL months ago, and I can tell you why form a personal stand point, I learned but later on I realize I can maximize how much I earn instead of giving my commission away to someone. What would you recommend Todd?

I am not going to recruit. And I want to make the most of my commissions otherwise I rather not sell until I find an ideal place. I like the idea of being able to sell multiple products, but if what you are saying is true then I'm not gonna be making the commissions I should be while working for an MLM.

Well, we are an IMO/FMO, so there's one place to look at. What products do you want to sell? We are mainly in the Senior Market with FE and Medicare products. We do have companies for other stuff, but this is our main focus.

Back