globe life (FE)?

mudhound

Guru
100+ Post Club
I keep getting marketing calls from them Globe Life
I was wondering, do they market or offer non captive agents?
TIA!

I live in the neighborhood across the road from the Globe Life home office. A few years back, I kept running into Liberty National policies (Same home office). So I checked into getting a contract with them and UA. I couldn’t find any compelling reason to write either one. Things may have changed since then, but at the time the comp they were offering was low and vesting requirements were high. Products didn’t seem to be particularly competitive, either.

I live in the neighborhood across the road from the Globe Life home office. A few years back, I kept running into Liberty National policies (Same home office). So I checked into getting a contract with them and UA. I couldn’t find any compelling reason to write either one. Things may have changed since then, but at the time the comp they were offering was low and vesting requirements were high. Products didn’t seem to be particularly competitive, either.
I have a contract with UA. The only use i found for them is their juvenile WL. Lowest premium I have found. Lower the MoO.

Back