Golden Rule/ams Email, Letter

taterpeeler

Guru
5000 Post Club
I JUST GOT 2 EMAILS ON 2 OF MY EMAIL ACCOUNTS FROM Sarah.Beyer.
THE EMAILS WANT ME TO LOG IN WITH "YOUR EMAIL PASSWORDS" WHEN TE PASSWORD FOR MY GOLDEN RULE ACCOUNT DOSENT WORK IT ASKS FOR ALOT OF PERSONAL INFO TO CREATE ACCOUNT. ANYONE GOTTEN THESE EMAILS? DONT WANT TO BE GETTING IDENITY HIJACKED

Never respond to emails telling you to log into an account and reset passwords. Even if you want to change your password or other account information never click on a link sent in an email. Instead, type the web address in your browser.

i know that... thats why i posted this. i could have forgot the "email" password... if others here had gotten that letter and loged in then i would have a little clearer vision of what is up

I just tried and got this.....

Enter/Edit User Information
Password has expired, new password is needed

Also an error with downloading their newest software. If you currently have the old software it won't run correctly. You must first uninstall your current version, then download.

I believe GR requires a reset of password every 6 months. Probably best to call them on their toll-free number. When my password expired I called them and they gave me a temporary password I could use to access their website and then enter a new password for myself.

Back