Guaranteed Issue LTCi?

A host of issues that we went through with him on and even applied to several companies for individual coverage just over a year ago. NML, JH, Gen, and MOO all declined him.

Long story short, there were some stroke like symptoms that weren't actually a stroke (can't remember exactly what they were, some of it was stress induced) partial carotid blockage, etc...

LifeSecure only needs 3 employees for simplified issue.
history of stroke is ok.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Arthur, I know the MGI questions and I stated them above. I am working with a law firm partner taking 75 units of insulin with elevated A1C. Same story.

Actively at work 30 hours a week; no ADL dependency within 12 months; no loss of work 5 consec. days within 6 mos.; under age 65; 15 E'R paid lives. Doneski. In like Flynt; home run; game over; approved; winner winner chicken dinner; pay the man; zero to hero; smiling like a butcher's dog; approved.

the only hard part, jack, is getting ta to approve the MGI. although they offer it they don't always approve it--it depends upon the demographics of the employer group.

Last edited:
LifeSecure only needs 3 employees for simplified issue.
history of stroke is ok.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

the only hard part, jack, is getting ta to approve the MGI. although they offer it they don't always approve it--it depends upon the demographics of the employer group.

I know, Scott. But my gut instinct is that a business owner served by a northwestern mutual agent will probably have group demographics appealing to a group underwriter.

I know, Scott. But my gut instinct is that a business owner served by a northwestern mutual agent will probably have group demographics appealing to a group underwriter.

i've gotten most of my simplified issue from NWM declines.

Well, it looks like Trans may not be an option. I need to investigate this LifeSecure thing some more. I think I've heard of them once. What are their financials? My E & O requires at least A rating by S& P and AM Best

eeandoh, schmeeandoh.

Seriously, though. Bye Bye Life Secure.

Sounds like your client needs to get a State Life linked benefit annuity. Annuity Care II is a nice product if you design it right. A+ company.

Or I will write LifeSecure for you as a favor and 1099 you 100% of the compensation and 100% of the renewals.

Last edited:
eeandoh, schmeeandoh.

Seriously, though. Bye Bye Life Secure.

Sounds like your client needs to get a State Life linked benefit annuity. Annuity Care II is a nice product if you design it right. A+ company.

Or I will write LifeSecure for you as a favor and 1099 you 100% of the compensation and 100% of the renewals.

Turns out I may still be able to get the Transamerica placed. I didn't realize he only needed to be able to say no to the first three questions, as long as we cover 15 people.

Thanks for your generous offer though :-)

I knew you couldn't have lost it on the knockout questions; just assumed he got hung up on the 15 E'es.

Well, he didn't get hung up, I was the bonehead who overlooked that if he is willing to insure 15, we could just do first 3 questions. I asked him the whole thing.

Not the first time I'll be wrong, to be sure. I'm at least correct on that :-)

Back