Has anyone had success with Agent-CRM

LifeFortheFuture

I am new to the business and I am researching CRMs and I like what Agent-CRM has to offer. I am looking for any feedback, positive or negative about their program. Looking for current users or past users.

Thanks guys!

www.agent-crm.com is the site

It didn’t seem bad at all. They couldn’t get my current list of leads and clients moved over so I canceled.

If you don’t need automation, I’d recommend checking out MedicarePro

Agent-CRM is a cloud-based CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software that offers a range of features, including email marketing and text message marketing. It is designed to help businesses manage customer interactions, automate marketing campaigns, and streamline sales processes.

Some of the key features of Agent-CRM include:

1. Contact Management: Agent-CRM provides a centralized database for managing customer information, including contact details, preferences, and purchase history.
  2. Email Marketing: Agent-CRM offers email marketing automation tools that allow businesses to create and send targeted email campaigns to their customers. The platform provides a range of templates, tracking and reporting features, and integrations with popular email marketing tools.
  3. Text Message Marketing: Agent-CRM offers text message marketing tools that allow businesses to send SMS messages to their customers. It can be an effective way to reach customers who prefer to communicate via text message.
  4. Sales Pipeline Management: Agent-CRM provides tools for managing the sales pipeline, including lead tracking, deal tracking, and forecasting.
  5. Reporting and Analytics: Agent-CRM provides a range of reporting and analytics features that allow businesses to track their marketing campaigns, sales performance, and customer interactions.

Most CRMs are too expensive, too inflexible, have too many things that aren't necessary. I settled on Pipedrive [EXTERNAL LINK] - Sales CRM & Pipeline Management Software you can lay out your process and then just run people through the system. You can add and remove steps and information as you like. It's been around awhile and it is proven for just about any business.

just an FYI I’ve never seen a CRM too expensive if they are good. We spend thousands per month on marketing. Spending 50-$150 is nothing if they help you create that sale with automation.

BTW I redact my earlier statement about medicarePro. No good for what I need.

Back