Has anyone Heard of Dream Source Consulting LLC AND THE Predictable Premium system

When Tranzporter joined our program about 5 weeks ago, I helped him out with a payment plan as he did not have the funds necessary to get started with us. Looking back now, I should of seen the red flag when he kept asking about our Money Back Guarantee.

We are very proud of our program and stand behind it with a 100% money back guarantee, if you go through the entire 12 week program, and it doesn't work for you, we will be happy to refund 100% of your investment. That is the strongest guarantee that I know of in our industry and I believe that is why we have one of the most successful coaching programs around with many MDRT members, including several top of the table members, and top companies from State Farm, Allstate, Prudential and too many more to name.

It does take hard work to get through our program, if you are looking for a way to get rich quick, this is not for you.

Tranzporter, I invite you again to take advantage of the great program you invested in, and once completed, if it doesn't work for you, I will be happy to give you all your money back.

I will not respond to any more posts on this thread, I have a full plate of Agents that are committed to their development, and that is where I choose to spend my time.

If you want to know more about our training program and its 100% action based guarantee, please feel free to reach out to me on Facebook.

I hope everyone has a happy Thanks Giving!
Let's protect some families,
My best,
Alberto

You are the biggest fake in the industry. Not only are you an A$$ hole that talks down to people and treats them like crap, but you are a liar. You don't have a valid license, and your resident license has been revoked. You never sold your book of business because it was all taken away from you. When you get terminated for cause, you can never receive anymore commissions. So now you chose to con others by your fake training. I hope everyone sees this and asks for their money back. The attorney general is going to get a nice package of all the fake business you have been doing. I have been putting this care package for a while now. The chickens came home to roost my friend

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-02-22 20.17.30.png
    Screenshot 2019-02-22 20.17.30.png
    312.5 KB · Views: 46
If his license was revoked "for cause", one would naturally think it would be disclosed under the license information.

Although it does have an odd expiration date of 5-16-2015. Having a license for only 17.5 months seems strange.

If your resident state gets revoked the non resident states do not automatically get revoked, You have to renew them when they expire, which you can't do at that point because you no longer have a license. so he just let them expire. No matter what, the bottom line, this guy is a scumbag

he made up a story that he sold his book of business twice, and that's why he doesn't have to write insurance anymore. LOL

Talked to an insurance agent today. He saw my bad review on google and was curious to see why I was the only one with the bad review and everyone else was so positive about him. I told him he has no insurance license and stay away from anyone who has license revoked for cause. I actually can not believe I am the only one with 1 star rating for him on google business directory.

I randomly got his ads on Facebook and he doesn't let me reply. I signed up to his emails just out of curiosity, but I can't picture myself paying $5,000 for some program, when all we have to do is talk to people at the end of the day.

Also, he has 2 stories: 1 is that he was broke and sleeping on a couch and the other one is that he went from $12,000 a month to $270,000 a month, but his license is inactive.

Hey Guys. I've sat on this for years now. I've been quiet as I thought Alberto stopped hurting people, families, and lives...but as of today, I see he’s now active on YouTube trying to reach even more people.

I worked directly beneath Alberto in Hawaii. Mind you, at the time, I was new to Insurance and was taken in by his smooth talking.

I met him while working with Dale Carnegie in Hawaii....and he ’recruited’ me onto his team while he was selling w/ NAA. (National Agents Alliance).

His story is always the same. Sold and made lots of money...same pitch everyone here has heard.

During that time, he piled up a HUGE Debt of leads, bounced off leaving it to all impose onto the lap of his upline. And, like that, he was gone.

Due to that, all his contracts were terminated with the carriers under NAA’s umbrella.

2 Year's later, chance meeting him again and he’s selling Final Expense Insurance and a few odd products and trying to re-build a team. Shared he's been through rehab, trying to set things straight, and felt really sorry for everyone he burned.

Bleeding heart me, I bought it. Sadly. Got involved with him again and he scaled another team buying into his well rehearsed pitch.

He was killing it with his ’system’ which was essentially LYING to buyers that they’ll have income for 10+ years from a single death benefit...what he didn't tell them was that it was only if they invested the Death Benefit into a shady real estate investment thing he was a part of...and never disclosed that to anyone along the way either. I still think about all the families that have been harmed by this guy. Keeps me up at nights still years later.

I turned him into the proper channels in Hawaii and I do believe the news even published a few unchoice items about him and his fraudulent behaviors within the state...and I also called the carriers and let them know his racket as well.

We had a few really nice honest guys on our team that had no idea what he was really doing. We had a sidebar with one another and it was agreed that knowing what we knew, it was best to stop this guy.

We all lost our appointments with the carriers associated with him due to being beneath him, but they were all absolutely thankful that we came forward to help stop him.

He's a polished fraud. Cares for nobody but himself. Please, stay clear. He's a brilliant con man due to being so polished at the con. But, aren't they usually?

Back