Health vs L&H

PSteve

I'm trying to decide if I should just do my health pre licensing or life & health combo. My goal is to work somewhere that sells Medicare plans. Maybe through a state agency or something. I don't really want to "sell" anything or hustle to find leads and I know you can earn more that way, but it's not who I am. Kaplan offers; health, life or life+health for the same price. I'm having a hard time because L&H is such a better deal, but I don't think I'll use the life part of this, plus it'll extend my learning time. Any advice is welcome.

I'm trying to decide if I should just do my health pre licensing or life & health combo. My goal is to work somewhere that sells Medicare plans. Maybe through a state agency or something. I don't really want to "sell" anything or hustle to find leads and I know you can earn more that way, but it's not who I am. Kaplan offers; health, life or life+health for the same price. I'm having a hard time because L&H is such a better deal, but I don't think I'll use the life part of this, plus it'll extend my learning time. Any advice is welcome.
Get both... You neve know when things might change. Plus, once you get a license, hang onto it forever. You would be surprised how many get out of the business, drop their license and then decide to give another try.

Back