Hello from Dallas!

jennys3

Hi, I'm Jenny! I've been watching the forum for a couple of months, gotten some good info so I decided to join up. I am newly licensed in General Lines (Life, Accident, Health, HMO) but feeling a little overwhelmed. I will be looking for advice on how to get started since its a little late in the game. I have thirty years work experience so this will be a second career for me. I am excited about finding my way. If anyone has any hints on how to find a mentor or any advice on how to move forward, staying positive and focused, please, drop me a line. I am ready to learn!!

Wecome to the forum.
Sti, the forum mod, lives near you.
Maybe the 2 of yous should meet up and a nice French restaurant, have a bottle of wine, share a few jokes...he would make a good mentor (as long as you're into snappers).

Hi, I'm Jenny! I've been watching the forum for a couple of months, gotten some good info so I decided to join up. I am newly licensed in General Lines (Life, Accident, Health, HMO) but feeling a little overwhelmed. I will be looking for advice on how to get started since its a little late in the game. I have thirty years work experience so this will be a second career for me. I am excited about finding my way. If anyone has any hints on how to find a mentor or any advice on how to move forward, staying positive and focused, please, drop me a line. I am ready to learn!!

Welcome and All the best to you. For you to be looking for a mentor says a lot about you and so far I can see you will do fine.

Most people come to these threads like they are the expert already and you started off positive and humble that anyone will want to work with!!!

Back