Hello from Sunny California

I try to write everything I can get my hands on. Not an easy feat with my company's rates :embarrassed:
Mostly personal lines, a little commercial, very little health nowadays, life when I can get it.

Southern California, coastal cities.

I try to write everything I can get my hands on. Not an easy feat with my company's rates :embarrassed:
Mostly personal lines, a little commercial, very little health nowadays, life when I can get it.

Southern California, coastal cities.

I'm in Palm Springs where we are about to engage in triple digit weather LOL. I do marketing for financial planners. I can't see your original post from here, did you say you were a captive agent? I started my Insurance carrier when I got out of Navy many moons ago as a P&C agent with an all lines agency. I figured out I liked the marketing aspect MUCH more than the sales side. The good thing about personal lines is there is a lot you can do to market for business

Just wrote a rental home in Palm Springs, gorgeous place, massive pool. I'll stick with my ocean breezes even if I can't go in the water...sharks :swoon:, now doesn't that beat all?

Went into Finance and Insurance at dealerships back when I first got out of the Army. Saw the writing on the wall before the big R hit and high tailed it out of there and into my dad's agency.

The rest as they say is history.

Just wrote a rental home in Palm Springs, gorgeous place, massive pool. I'll stick with my ocean breezes even if I can't go in the water...sharks :swoon:, now doesn't that beat all?

Went into Finance and Insurance at dealerships back when I first got out of the Army. Saw the writing on the wall before the big R hit and high tailed it out of there and into my dad's agency.

The rest as they say is history.

Yea, there are some serious homes out here. I had a few dealerships that had me on call when they could roll a card because they needed insurance they would call me and I would take care of it for them. I made good money, they always took care of me. It got to the point one of them put up a deck for me and would sit there from 9 AM to 10PM Saturday and Sunday. Good memories. Poor F&I guys always looked stressed to the max, then they got their checks and all was good :)

Back