Hi From Oklahoma City, OK

sooners4life98

I wish I would have found this place earlier. I write p and c right now and I am also licensed to write life/health/acc. If there some opportunities to write life or health online without belonging to an agency, please let me know if this is possible.

Are you asking if you can write L&H as an independent?

Uh, yeah.

Rick

Thanks Rick. So I could write for Health Choice One or companies like this if I wanted to? Sorry for the dumb questions because I did not know you can write without having your own agency or working for one.

Thanks Rick. So I could write for Health Choice One or companies like this if I wanted to? Sorry for the dumb questions because I did not know you can write without having your own agency or working for one.

If you're looking for an easy way to write term insurance as an independent, contact Jeff Root at (949) 480-9638.

Rick

I wish I would have found this place earlier. I write p and c right now and I am also licensed to write life/health/acc. If there some opportunities to write life or health online without belonging to an agency, please let me know if this is possible.

Whats up Okie I am down here in Ardmore I set appointments for the commercial lines so if you have any questions just give me a call, welcome to the forum.

Back