How Many Times Has a Marketplace CSR Hung Up on You?

That's interesting: this happens when I have the client on a three-way call with me to authorize me on their account. Now, I'm thinking it's because they don't know how to do that. It's taken as many as 3-4 calls to get that one thing done quite a few times.

Maybe???? I do the three way call on my end. Call the client first, then call the FFM and when it answers, I click the client onto the line.

I love how the document states:

INFORMATION NOT RELEASABLE TO THE PUBLIC UNLESS AUTHORIZED BY LAW: This information has not been publicly disclosed and may be privileged and confidential. It is for internal government use only and must not be disseminated, distributed, or copied to persons not authorized to receive the information. Unauthorized disclosure may result in prosecution to the full extent of the law.

Yet, here it is for the world to see. Just what are they trying to hide?

Exactly: one of the persons answered the phone, "Hello." I said, "Is this the marketplace?" He said, "Yeah."

----------

Maybe???? I do the three way call on my end. Call the client first, then call the FFM and when it answers, I click the client onto the line.

Yes, that's what I do as well.

Exactly: one of the persons answered the phone, "Hello." I said, "Is this the marketplace?" He said, "Yeah."

----------

Yes, that's what I do as well.

So much for that idea. I was really hoping it was a technical problem on their end. Dang it.

No hangups and although many are not properly-trained, they seem fairly cordial.

Getting AOR letters signed when I shouldn't have to is an inconvenience I have automated and sadly accepted as an additional cost of doing business.

Guess I have been lucky as I have found the FFM reps more customer service oriented than I have found those of Humana, for example. Have not ever been hung up on and with a couple of exceptions got the problems solved that I called in about. Trailhound

Back