How to Research an Internet Lead Company?

Professor Leads

Guru
100+ Post Club
I use ASAP Quotes for health internet leads sometimes. About 3/10 leads that I reach are looking for dental only. I have expressed this to ASAP many times and they claim ignorance. Right.

How can I check to see if a certain website is being used to generate leads for ASAP without putting my own information in there?

You could put in your friend's information. Also, Rick has a point.

Rick,

Can I get your contact information please? Name, phone, address, dob, health conditions, smoker/nonsmoker, current insurance?

Preesheatcha!

they all get their leads from the same place unless your using a company that works SEO and puts together advertising campaigns. Although some advertising campaigns may include gimmick ads and things like that, some companies state that they avoid those sources of advertising. successful insurance agents have the money to buy the leads in bulk .. to get the leads for cheaper .. it equals a higher closing ratio when your paying less and working something on such a large scale. all forms of advertising work to some degree. buying and re-selling leads doesn't tend to work... but getting people who are on the internet looking to purchase insurance sounds like it makes sense ... direct mail makes sense ... billboard ads make sense ... even yellow page ads still make sense although not as useful as it used to be .

Back