I am excited to be a part of this forum

What's "woke"?

I think the urban dictionary has a pretty accurate definition.

"Umbrella term for individuals who are engrossed by social justice and thinks of themselves as saviors with a moral high ground, but remain willfully ignorant to the irrationality of their claims and the problems they create. These individuals give special treatment to certain minorities in hopes of ending racism and perpetuate mental illnesses as the norm.
"My son's woke kindergarten teacher taught him that he's actually a girl because he played with dolls.""

"Umbrella term for individuals who are engrossed by social justice and thinks of themselves as saviors with a moral high ground, but remain willfully ignorant to the irrationality of their claims and the problems they create. These individuals give special treatment to certain minorities in hopes of ending racism and perpetuate mental illnesses as the norm.
"My son's woke kindergarten teacher taught him that he's actually a girl because he played with dolls.""

Yup. Sounds about right. San Francisco, San Jose and Oakland would be good examples, too.

I thought “woke” meant you had shut down all logic in your brain and just repeated whatever opinions your political party leaders told you to believe no matter how non-sensical it was.

I thought “woke” meant you had shut down all logic in your brain and just repeated whatever opinions your political party leaders told you to believe no matter how non-sensical it was.
greta-how-dare-you.gif

Hello everyone, my name is Shawn and I am an experienced insurance agent with over 15 years of experience in the industry. I used to own my own successful insurance agency, but now I am here to join the conversation and share my knowledge with the community.

I am excited to be a part of this forum and to connect with other insurance professionals to exchange ideas, share best practices, and learn from each other.

I look forward to contributing to the discussions and providing valuable insights to this community.

Let's work together to raise the bar and positively impact the insurance industry!

One Post - Ten Likes - Nice Job.

Welcome

Back