I Am Sooooo Hungry For An In-N-Out Burger

But here's a movie I won't be watching at the theater:

Canadian 'First Man' actor defends omitting American flag planting on moon: Achievement 'transcended countries and borders' - The American Mirror

which says:

One of Armstrong’s first orders of business was to proudly plant the American flag, after all.

But Ryan Gosling, the Canadian actor who plays Armstrong in “First Man,” Hollywood’s rendition of the moon landing, told the Telegraph the magic moment was intentionally omitted from the big screen because Armstrong’s achievement “transcended countries and borders.”​

I highlighted the offensive part.

Hollywood, with a few exceptions, is chucked full of libtards.

Cant believe how packed this place gets. Drive through line is so long sometimes can't even get in the parking lot...

If this "Ban In-N-Out" thing catches on, I wonder if it'll actually mean shorter lines and even better service?

Considering that In-N-Out is concentrated primarily in California and a few neighboring states... if people actually LISTENED to their congressional aspirants (ha!), it actually COULD have an affect on their bottom line, compared to Chick-fil-A who is primarily based in the South.

Somehow, I doubt it.

Back