In competition on life insurance case with Ozark National Life agent

mobilegent

I am an insurance agent in Mobile,Alabama ,who is in competition on a life insurance case with an Ozark National Life agent. Does anyone know anything about Ozark National Life Insurance Company and/or any of its term life insurance policies? I know that Ozark National is based in Kansas City,MO and was recently purchased in 2018 by National Western Life,Austin,TX. I wonder how competitive they are in their ten year level term insurance policies ? Any help would be appreciated.

I can destroy that "balanced program" as it appears they are doing loans against the life insurance policy to purchase mutual funds in whatever IRA plan the client chooses. There's no other way to do this, and yet, it's not disclosed on that page. I wonder what their illustrations look like?

http://ozark-national.com/balancedProgram.aspx

Go deeper. Essentially, if they're offering a 10-year term option, THIS is what they would be converting to.

I wouldn't touch that plan.

Even then, it's still a "race to the bottom" for a 10-year term sale.

Oh, and that website... by itself, is an embarrassment. Are you sure your client wants to trust their financial futures and protection to a company that can't even do a good website???

The best way to beat competition is always do a better fact find. Don't compete on price or benefits

Back