Index Annuity

bluemarlin08

Guru
1000 Post Club
What is the good and bad regarding Annexus and Aviva? Talking with FIG and they really like Aviva annuities.

Ive never really had FIG push any particular company on me, but maybe it was something that you asked to promt this.

But if it was Annexus I m sure it was the BAA they mentionted which is a pretty good policy and is very easy to work with and explain not a lot of moving parts kind of a dumbed down product to make it easy.

You may be right Harry. Apprehensive about brokerage houses, just want an impartial wholesaler that has access to most products that can help me understand the right fit.

FIG generally doesn't push product. You tell them the situation and they tell you what the best product on the market at that time is.

You may be right Harry. Apprehensive about brokerage houses, just want an impartial wholesaler that has access to most products that can help me understand the right fit.

If you think your gonna do something with them I will give you my annuity rep and my life reps name, I have found them to be very helpful and very quick about everything.

The main reason I like them over others is that they aren't calling and bugging the sh*t out of me all the time to see if I have business for them but If I need them they are always there.
Another biggie for me is that if I have a question I can email them and I will get an answer in minutes, were other reps i've worked with would never email me the answer instead they would only call and keep calling kind of holding the answer hostage to see if they could lock down the business ( i hate that) I understand thats their job but I do hate that.
If I email, email. If I call, call, I dont like pushy :no:.

Back