Is anyone hiring - read below first please!!!

Long story short I've been an agent since 2014 BUT I AM NO LONGER INTERESTED IN SELLING!!!

About 3 or 4 years ago now I took a position with NYL and have been one of their phone jockeys ever since. Last year due to various family reasons my wife and I moved to Rural Western PA. I am roughly an hour North of Pittsburgh, roughly an hour away from Youngstown, OH and Erie, PA

NYL was nice enough to allow me to continue to work for them but now it appears that I have to go into Cleveland (2 hour commute) which is just stupid.

I am looking for a Office job with someone closer. NYL did not pay for my OH, PA and WV license but I'm happy to reinstate at my own expense. I will be happy to serve as an office manager, or even coffee boy but I would like to stay off the phones for the majority of the day. I have worked as a trainer in the past and will gladly help onboard new agents, make changes and sell policies to walk in's.

Anything like that exist or am I out of luck. Pay and other things can be discussed later and I'm happy to send you my resume. Just IM me.

If your looking for a full time inside or outside agent....I'm not your guy. I've done that and I'm tired of it.

Back