Is There a Government Plan with No Deductible?

Davis

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Hi Everyone,

Is there a government plan available in Georgia for a 47 year old male with high blood pressure at $150/month with no deductible and co-insurance of 80/20?

Thanks for your help!

I'm not dreaming, he's dreaming because he said someone offered it to him. I said, tell them to show you the plan so you can read it for yourself because I believe someone is not telling you the truth. I was offering him a VBA plan that fit in his budget and he would be covered in the hospital at $1,000/day. If this other plan exists, I need to know about it. That is why I am asking the forum.

I'm not dreaming, he's dreaming because he said someone offered it to him. I said, tell them to show you the plan so you can read it for yourself because I believe someone is not telling you the truth. I was offering him a VBA plan that fit in his budget and he would be covered in the hospital at $1,000/day. If this other plan exists, I need to know about it. That is why I am asking the forum.

Didja ask him why he didn't take the $150 deal?

Give him your card, wish him well, and move on.

LOL! If someone offered it to him, why didn't he buy it? Too
expensive?

Perhaps he was offered a MedSup by mistake. The terms
"No Deductible" and "Government Regulated" are often used
in conjuction with the marketing of Medicare Plan "F".

Cut your losses and move on, at best this guy is a time waster. He could easily turn into an E&O claim for you when he claims you sold him a mini-med as a major medical.

Back