It's the Busy Season!

ABC

Guru
1000 Post Club
This is my favorite time of year for writing business.

This is the one time of year where time management is key.

If you have been prospecting all year some of those prospects should be ready to start moving the business.

If you are working a lot of renewals your game still needs to be sharp with them. One in the hand is better the two in the bush. Open enrollment meetings are great opportunities to increase the participation on all lines.

If you are slacking then you better watch out for the broker who is hungry. There so many producers that are just sitting on their block.

If you are just getting into the biz. Now is the time to work the phones. You really only have 2 weeks to open the doors.

Always
Be
Closing

I sell mostly group benefits. So Jan 1st is when most groups renewal their plans. Now from a marketing standpoint most groups are on a Calender year deducible which makes for a great opportunity to write the biz.

My approach it to try to talk to as many decision makers I can for the Jan 1st start date. It's a great time of year to close your year off strong or start the year off with a bang. Depends on how you want to look at it.

Help me understand. This is my first year in the biz. I have been working mainly life and IRAs. What's the approach?

I think I got it. So I'm looking to replace now as their deductibles are either all used up or unmet meaning they got nothing to lose and everything to gain if a better solution can be found?

I think I got it. So I'm looking to replace now as their deductibles are either all used up or unmet meaning they got nothing to lose and everything to gain if a better solution can be found?

Shogun, that is the general idea or the policy is up for renewal.

Back