John Hancock to Sell Long-Term Care Hybrid Through Worksites

Northeast Agent

Guru
1000 Post Club
Pennsylvania
[EXTERNAL LINK] - John Hancock to Sell Long-Term Care Hybrid Through Worksites | ThinkAdvisor

John Hancock is introducing a worksite life insurance product that includes optional long-term care benefits, and it has enlisted golf legend Jack Nicklaus in the effort to attract distributors’ attention.

The Boston-based unit of Manulife Financial announced Monday that it will be aiming a new Premier Benefit Indexed Universal Life product at the voluntary benefit market.

The product is an individual life insurance product, but it will be presented to consumers through their employers’ benefits programs.

The product is similar to the individual plan with the pros and cons of the IUL + LTC acceleration rider and vitality.

I applaud John Hancock's innovative underwriting approach on a multi-life / worksite group using an individual product.

The product is similar to the individual plan with the pros and cons of the IUL + LTC acceleration rider and vitality.

I applaud John Hancock's innovative underwriting approach on a multi-life / worksite group using an individual product.

Hey Marc - welcome to the forum. Glad to see you here.

Thanks DHK! I've got a long way to go to make the Super VIP club :-). How do I know who everyone really is? Or is it intentionally anonymous?

Reactions: DHK
You're using your real name, but I'm David Kinder. We're friends on Facebook and I'm pretty sure you're in the forum's Facebook group. When I first joined this forum in 2007, I was still with a broker/dealer, so I chose an anonymous handle. I didn't want to be accused of "advertising" or unauthorized communications.

For everyone else, it was Jim Silbernagle's Real Wealth Marketing where I first heard Marc Glickman give a LTC overview.

https://realwealthmarketing.com/guests/marc-glickman/

Last edited:
Thanks DHK. Of course I know you. You're social media famous :-). I read all of your Facebook comments. Thanks for the plug!

Reactions: DHK
Back