Just a Quick Facebook Tip!

I am thinking it is only business and fan pages....but not personal pages....we will see.....

Unfortunately, I believe they will switch everyone over whether they like it or not with no option of going back. I'm not a fan of the timeline either... ugh

Unfortunately, I believe they will switch everyone over whether they like it or not with no option of going back. I'm not a fan of the timeline either... ugh

I'm going to hold out and they will have to make me do it. I believe they wont ever force us to do it. They just wanted most of the people to do it and they are now happy and will leave the people that didnt do it alone.

But it wont be long before facebook finds something else to change again.

It wont be long before you can buy stock in facebook.

They dont eat stink bugs. I mainly feed mine wingless fruit flies when they are babies. Than moths, flies and crickets later.

If they hatch to early, I have nothing to feed them but each other.

Releasing more mantis - YouTube

well this is interesting.......

pm.jpg

Facebook pages and posts to your FB are great at getting people to look at your site and generating some traffic. The key is to have a catchy title... if you're wondering how to do this, go to Yahoo! they always reel you in with catchy titles (even if the actual articles are poor quality).

Back