Kemper home service

Mack35976

Expert
I'm in Alabama. Was wondering if kemper (mutual savings life) still has that crazy contract where they charge the agent back for lapses they didn't write?

I had fun back in the service days. Was wondering if anyone in Alabama still has routes.
I can't wrap my mind around being charged back an annual premium on something written by someone else years ago, though.

I'm in Alabama. Was wondering if kemper (mutual savings life) still has that crazy contract where they charge the agent back for lapses they didn't write?
Yes! Worst contract I ever worked under!
I had fun back in the service days. Was wondering if anyone in Alabama still has routes.
I can't wrap my mind around being charged back an annual premium on something written by someone else years ago, though.
Liberty Bankers Life and Security National Life both have home service divisions for independent agents. Both have agents in Alabama. LBL has the better contract, in my opinion.

Yes! Worst contract I ever worked under!

Liberty Bankers Life and Security National Life both have home service divisions for independent agents. Both have agents in Alabama. LBL has the better contract, in my opinion.
I thought SNL home service was captive.

I thought SNL home service was captive.
I think they have both captive and independent, especially since they acquired one or two captive companies. The contract I have with them is not captive. I told them going in that they would not be my primary, so I could not be captive.

Back