Kroger Stores offered--for a fee

Duaine

Guru
1000 Post Club
We are pleased to announce that Kroger retail staffing opportunities will be offered this year.

Here's some key information and 2025 program details for your consideration:
  • $1500 store rental fee for AEPand OEP – per store amount, can be split by multiple Agents
    • Agents awarded a store will pay through LeadCenter similar to 2024 AEP Process
  • NO REVENUE SHARING on completed enrollments
  • Similar process for lead tracking and enrollment as 2024 AEP Walmart program
    • Agents must build out leads on PlanEnroll landing page for all sales discussions had in store
    • Agents must use MedicareCenter for all MA and PDP enrollments
  • Agents who are interested are committing to staffing the store 20 hours per week.
  • Girl-shopping-cart-1 .png

I'm seeing a different offer from my FMO.

The revenue sharing was $100 per enrollment regardless of new to medicare or not. $600 fee, plus $1500 deposit . wait?what? last time I did a walmart i killed it in enrollments and 95% sticky? and they wanted a deposit. For Kroger anyway. The other offers were similar for walmart cvs

ridiculous. I wouldve guaranteed at least 60. I'll do that anyway without a retail, but wouldve been nice to not be driving all over the place, and to just have people come to me and enroll.

Yah no thanks. Rubbed me raw enough I can't even speak to them at the moment. I'm a little confused as to how I'm seeing so many different offers, bc other local FMO not doing it the same way. I'm also seeing Kroger offers without revenue share, just not at FMO I'm at...

Do FMOs write in their own contracts varying options? How does this work.

Back