Large Annuity Case-inflation Rider

zoretic1

Curious to know if the inflation rider with the Annexus annuity can be illustrated in a guaranteed proposal? I am looking at deferral for 3 years and then starting the lifetime INCREASING PAYOUT on a 57yr old couple. Was able to illustrate the American Equity increasing payout rider. Also, what about ForeThought--Can their increasing payout benefit be illustrated? Any other companies that anyone would advise taking a look at? This is a large case where the client wants the increasing payout benefit. Would appreciate any thoughts!!!

Curious to know if the inflation rider with the Annexus annuity can be illustrated in a guaranteed proposal? I am looking at deferral for 3 years and then starting the lifetime INCREASING PAYOUT on a 57yr old couple. Was able to illustrate the American Equity increasing payout rider. Also, what about ForeThought--Can their increasing payout benefit be illustrated? Any other companies that anyone would advise taking a look at? This is a large case where the client wants the increasing payout benefit. Would appreciate any thoughts!!!

Yes,the Annexus product can be illustrated with the CPI increase. It willactually looked the best when compared to Forethought and American Equity.There are even ways to tweak the illustration using free withdrawals tomaximize the income. Forethought only has a 2% increase and AmericanEquity's 3% increase only continues until the cash value goes to zero. TheAnnexus is based on CPI-U and will increase for 30 years even if the accountgoes to zero. I can run illustrations with all of these carriers so that you can compare them. Let me know what I can do to help.

Back