Marketing or prospecting ideas for an independent agency ?

llwasilk

I am an agent for an independent agency and I feel like i am in a slump. I need ideas on how to get more quotes. I have sent out letters to people in our area and even to current clients to get referrals. I did get a few letters back from referral letters. I need ideas to prospect and get more quotes and clients flowing in. I have ran out of ideas. I live and work in a small town in northeast Nebraska. What has worked for you? Any ideas be helpful. Thanks!

Create a Facebook page and promote that page I do it quite a bit and you can do it targeting a specific area by radius or by interest and it gives you credibility and it also gives you a lot of people who will see that your message

After I learned how to properly ask for referrals, and implemented a system, I've never had to prospect or advertise since. I know I'm a bit of a broker record with this, but on average I leave a sales appointment with 3 or 4 referrals. Lately it's been over 10 on many appointments.

Networking is a biggee too.

If you have any number of happy clients, you should be educating yourself on a careful, planned, structured conversations to help them share you with those they know and care about.

Start here.

Products - Intensive Coaching for Financial and Insurance Professionals | Build Confidence, Improve Communication, Lead

After I learned how to properly ask for referrals, and implemented a system, I've never had to prospect or advertise since. I know I'm a bit of a broker record with this, but on average I leave a sales appointment with 3 or 4 referrals. Lately it's been over 10 on many appointments.

Networking is a biggee too.

If you have any number of happy clients, you should be educating yourself on a careful, planned, structured conversations to help them share you with those they know and care about.

Start here.

Products - Intensive Coaching for Financial and Insurance Professionals | Build Confidence, Improve Communication, Lead

Did you purchase this one? I saw Dave used it so.. it peaks my interest. Is the 149 package like live webinars and roleplays or is it all recorded?

I've listened to the Claude Whitacre interview a few times. I didn't purchase Dave's program. I'm about a third of the way through the Sandy Shussel program, which I did purchase. I'm frankly not that motivated to finish it because I have plenty of business coming in, and I get referrals faster than I call and write them, and I have a stack of referrals, some I've been sitting on for over a year. Frankly more business is the last thing I need right now.

Back