Married, but Not a Citizen or Green Card or IRS Number

kgmom219

What's Next?
5000 Post Club
Texas
This question is way outside my box. So if its easy, forgive me.

Had a guy call me today. He wants out of his HMO and moved to PPO. (I can do that, because he just moved.)

His wife needs coverage. Married, in Texas, in January. She is not a citizen. She does not have a green card. She does not have an IRS number. She did go today to the immigration office, so that in 3-4 months she will be able to travel outside the country (and come back!) even though she doesn't have a passport. INS told her it would take 12-15 months to get her green card. Can't do a 2 person group, because her name doesn't appear on the incorporation papers and that cannot be updated until she has an SSN.

Any ideas?

The only answer I see there is a short-term medical. Hopefully, she can qualify. There are a few health questions, however, pretty simple.

The ssn number she can get it sooner then green card. As long she uploads immigration letter that she is a resident not citizenand is in process to get the green card. Ask her to cobtact ssn administration and ask about her ssn.My friend came here in april and received green card in september.He did recived ssn soonet.Try it

Back