Motorist

Who can I contact to sign up under Motorist Ins. for final expense plans?

I recently picked them up. They seem to be pretty good. They have computative rates, no height -weight questions.A- rating with A. M. Best. They don't care if people are on disability and maintenance meds do not disqualify them from immediate full death benefit (pretty important and many companies aren't good about that.)

They also offer good rates on term, UL and several other products.

I can give you a 105% contract on them. I don't know if that's good or not. You may be able to find better.

As far as internally churning their own business...I SERIOUSLY doubt that. I know of MANY agents who have been selling lots of Motorists for years. I think they are one of the better quality companies.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
That's supposed to say "competitive" rates. I spell so bad that spell checker can't even figure me out.

Last edited:
I recently picked them up. They seem to be pretty good. They have computative rates, no height -weight questions.A- rating with A. M. Best. They don't care if people are on disability and maintenance meds do not disqualify them from immediate full death benefit (pretty important and many companies aren't good about that.)

They also offer good rates on term, UL and several other products.

I can give you a 105% contract on them. I don't know if that's good or not. You may be able to find better.

As far as internally churning their own business...I SERIOUSLY doubt that. I know of MANY agents who have been selling lots of Motorists for years. I think they are one of the better quality companies.
That's supposed to say "competitive" rates. I spell so bad that spell checker can't even figure me out.

As usual Newby has an answer on FE. My hat is off. :yes: Thanks!

Only thing I know about them is they took a lot of agents with Vectors. Every agent that I know that has a vector has signed up with them.

So it appears they are very easy to get contracted with and they take agents with Vectors when I last looked at them.

Well Newby, I'm the agent they did this to and I'm glad your experiences have been grand and great with them.

I cannot say the same, however.

Back