National Insurance Agency or Best Value Insurance Agency Inc.

MHart

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Does anyone know anything about NIA in texas or Best Value Insurance Agency Inc.? I presently have an assurant contract of 20 percent advance for 12 months paid by time insurance but do not get much support other then people answering phone calls for underwriting assesment and I am looking for a MGA that offers free leads and more training.

I have also noticed that as far as price in california assurant is not very competitive in terms of price compared to the traditional co-pay plans out here in california. I like their products but I do not like to sell the strip down plan that others will. The typical plan I sell is the core med 3500 decductible with 2500 out of pocket maxiumum with 50 percent coinsurance. I also will give the client 0/0 facility fees and suite solutions. With the amount of coverage I am putting on it doesn't compare to prices with the other plans such as Aetna. Any suggestions on this?

The typical plan I sell is the core med 3500 decductible with 2500 out of pocket maxiumum with 50 percent coinsurance.

Unless Core Med is different from what I have seen in other states, the policy is only slightly better than Right Start.

If you MUST offer a copay plan, consider the Max plan.

IHMO the One Deductible is the only product Time has to offer.

Back