Neat Mortality Stats Software

TomZack

Super Genius
A competitor had some really neat mortality stats that accompanied his spreadsheet style Company/product options (in this case for GUL options for a client)

In addition to Face amount, Company, and product details for the amount inquired about for that client's age....
It also had.....

"The Life Expectancy of a Male Age 66 that qualifies as a Standard Non-Smoker is 23 years (age 89). You have an 86.7% chance of living beyond age 80 and 67.4% chance of living beyond 86."

"You actually have a 24% chance to live to age 95."

Where did he get that and can I get these kinds of stats?

Thanks in advance for any help

And Happy Holidays to all!

Lots of carriers have this within their illustration software. Its often under "Optional Reports" or "Additional Reports". Most do not include it in the Base Illustration.

Its kind of neat, but its not going to win you any cases.

A competitor had some really neat mortality stats that accompanied his spreadsheet style Company/product options (in this case for GUL options for a client)

In addition to Face amount, Company, and product details for the amount inquired about for that client's age....
It also had.....

"The Life Expectancy of a Male Age 66 that qualifies as a Standard Non-Smoker is 23 years (age 89). You have an 86.7% chance of living beyond age 80 and 67.4% chance of living beyond 86."

"You actually have a 24% chance to live to age 95."

Where did he get that and can I get these kinds of stats?

Thanks in advance for any help

And Happy Holidays to all!
That just reinforces the thought, "There is no urgency to buy life insurance. I have a ways to go." No one ever really thinks they will be in the 13.3% that doesn't make it.

My thought is that it would help give people a reason to go for permanent insurance instead of that cheap term...for obvious reasons.

Back