What do you think is a necessary product between life insurance, health insurance, and property & ca

• Health Insurance

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Life Insurance

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • P&C Insurance

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

helgaemines

Super Genius
San Juan
Hello Forum;

What do you think is a necessary product between life insurance, health insurance, and property & casualty? No matter what happens, the prospect needs to buy the product.

Thank you!

images

I have spoke to a few prospects that must have read this book

Even at age 70 I never get sick what do I need ins for
upload_2022-6-13_17-43-54.png

Depends on the specific prospects wants and what the perceive as thir needs.

Example: a single 100% VA disabled Veteran that lives in a rental and does not drive.

A FE policy, maybe or a renters policy, maybe.

Or a single Veteran mother of 4 whose children health care is covered under daddy.

Life insurance, maybe. P&C, maybe.

Or

Arguably if they own a vehicle they need at a minimum liability. In California, the county will cremate your unclaimed body and eventually mass bury you, you will be treated at a hospital, and a poor person's car will be towed and impounded if found to not carry liability of, I think, 15/30. But then you no longer need P&C. BTW, towing also for lapsed registration. Which is crazy high.

Hello Forum;

What do you think is a necessary product between life insurance, health insurance, and property & casualty? No matter what happens, the prospect needs to buy the product.

Thank you!

Well, the Big Boys deem auto insurance is necessary... they did so by mandating it.

So see, another case of you not needing to make a decision, they just make a law.

Well, the Big Boys deem auto insurance is necessary... they did so by mandating it.

So see, another case of you not needing to make a decision, they just make a law.

And we know there are no lawbreakers out there . . . which means you have no reason to pay for uninsured motorist coverage

Latest posts

Back