Need a Medicare Broker near Columbia South Carolina

axeman462

Guru
1000 Post Club
Florida
I have an 82 recently widowed lady moving to Irmo SC next year. She will be visiting her son there sometime in the coming weeks (time when visiting is not confirmed yet).
She currently has an MAPD HMO , and will want something similar to it in SC (I can email you an SOB of the current plan she has for reference)
She will greatly prefer to do business F2F. While she is up there later this month, she want to get an idea of what plans are available in SC, so she can be more prepared for the move in January/February.

Please PM if you are interested.

Tried to send you a DM, could not. Try the David M Gilston Agency, either Karla Fields or Kristy Clark. I am a group rep and do not do this line of coverage. But have known them, and their agency for years. Feel free to use my name. Good people. Good luck, Lee Vena

hI Lee, my name is Dane Holst and I live just outside Irmo, SC. Medicare is my sole focus, and I would be happy to assist your referal if needed. My agency is Citytrust Financial Services and I do business as Senior Medicare Network.You may reach me at (803) 941-7585 or email at [email protected]. Thanks and take care.

hI Lee, my name is Dane Holst and I live just outside Irmo, SC. Medicare is my sole focus, and I would be happy to assist your referal if needed. My agency is Citytrust Financial Services and I do business as Senior Medicare Network.You may reach me at (803) 941-7585 or email at [email protected]. Thanks and take care.
Hi Dane. Sorry, but you are a little confused. I do not need a medicare rep, rather, I was replying to the original post. Have a good day.

Back