Newbie in Nevada

scout

Expert
I only stumbled on this forum a day ago and have found it to be an incredible resource already. I live in Las Vegas and am contracted with Northwestern Mutual and have been with them for a short time.

I've read plenty of comments already about NM, it's agents, and their culture. Rest assured I don't fit that stereotype and am here to learn, participate and hopefully help some others along the way.

All the best,
scout

I only stumbled on this forum a day ago and have found it to be an incredible resource already. I live in Las Vegas and am contracted with Northwestern Mutual and have been with them for a short time. I've read plenty of comments already about NM, it's agents, and their culture. Rest assured I don't fit that stereotype and am here to learn, participate and hopefully help some others along the way.

All the best,
scout

Welcome, glad you joined us.

I only stumbled on this forum a day ago and have found it to be an incredible resource already. I live in Las Vegas and am contracted with Northwestern Mutual and have been with them for a short time.

I've read plenty of comments already about NM, it's agents, and their culture. Rest assured I don't fit that stereotype and am here to learn, participate and hopefully help some others along the way.

All the best,
scout

Hello and welcome hope we continue to be a resource

All the best,
scout

Welcome to the forum!

Back