NISHD Network Insurance Senior Health Division

HEB_6_10

Similar post about different FMO to gain insight

Does anyone have any feedback on this IMO. Everything seems great from what I have read so far and I am truly leaning towards contracting with them very soon. I have a marketer, and I have asked tons of questions already but I'm just not sure if there is something I may be missing.

:mad: I feel like I'm up the creek with no paddle! Is that the saying? I have heard of Ameri-Life before but I can't remember the reasons why I crossed them off my list of possibilities.

I liked them because they are not captive, direct payments from carriers, and a certain amount of leads/prospects depending on productivity.

I don't mind paying for leads if I must.

The advice that I received on an older post is to pick one IMO/FMO when getting started so, I thought they would be it.

I felt like Agent Xcelerator was good because it made contracting easy.

Back in October, I attempted to sign up with another FMO and the contracting aspect was so difficult. I still don't know what I was doing wrong. I'm trying to build a small book after my full-time job and on the weekend so I don't have an unlimited amount of time to waste. But my hope is to transition to full time agent so I want to make the right decision when it comes to my upline.

:mad: I feel like I'm up the creek with no paddle! Is that the saying? I have heard of Ameri-Life before but I can't remember the reasons why I crossed them off my list of possibilities.

I liked them because they are not captive, direct payments from carriers, and a certain amount of leads/prospects depending on productivity.

I don't mind paying for leads if I must.

The advice that I received on an older post is to pick one IMO/FMO when getting started so, I thought they would be it.

I felt like Agent Xcelerator was good because it made contracting easy.

Back in October, I attempted to sign up with another FMO and the contracting aspect was so difficult. I still don't know what I was doing wrong. I'm trying to build a small book after my full-time job and on the weekend so I don't have an unlimited amount of time to waste. But my hope is to transition to full time agent so I want to make the right decision when it comes to my upline.
Contact this guy. @Todd King
3501.jpg

Here's another one I never heard of, just got an email from them:

Hi, my name is Chelsea Hopkins with American Insurance Institute. I am reaching out to you, a Licensed Health Insurance Agent, to let you know that we are expanding into your area and looking for Licensed Agents interested in growing their book of carriers with A-Rated carriers such as Aetna, Cigna, Humana, UHC and uncapped commissions.

What sets this opportunity apart?
  • Paid E&O Coverage
  • 24 Top Carriers
  • Uncapped Commissions
  • 100% Company Paid Marketing - Including TV, Personal Mailers and Radio Ads!
  • Leads Provided
  • Monthly Carrier Held Trainings - Product, and Best Sales Techniques
What qualities does the ideal candidate possess?
  • Confidence interacting with potential and current customers
  • Diligence in cold calling and emailing
  • Ability to accept and apply feedback and direction
  • Tact in addressing potential and current customers’ needs, concerns, and objections
  • Highly self-motivated, highly focused personality
  • Desire to grow and exceed sales goals
  • Past sales experience preferred
  • Pennsylvania Health Insurance License Required
Please let me know if this is something you are interested in hearing more about!

Thank you for your time,

Chelsea Hopkins

Director of Recruitment

[email protected]

Latest posts

Back