Positive Attitude in Wisconsin Needs Help and Offers Advice..

tilk05

Top of the day to you all. A little past, present and future on me: I have been working for a captive Allstate Agent in WI since Jan 2010 doing mostly marketing for health and life B2B. I got licensed march 2011 in P&C (started writing policies immediatly) and just obtained my Health and Life licenses as well. I had been working for this agent for an hourly wage only. I recently left the captive agency to work
for/with another that operates independently will a large health and life book of business. I will be doing dual roles H&L and P&C with a focus on P&C. Here's the thing, NOONE has any idea of the appointment process for P&C. We would like a mix of standard and none standard appointments. Any information moving forward would be much appreciated. I have much knowledge on cold calling and direct marketing to share with the forum should anyone wish to contact me I'd be happy to answer any ?'s. Thanks in advance for your assistance. PS also looking for E&O INS in WI, just like everyone else looking for better deal or better service atleast. Thanks guys

Last edited:
Back