Postcard Printing Problem

Bob_The_Insurance_Guy

Guru
1000 Post Club
Decatur, Ga.
OK.

So, I get a fillable PDF postcard from my FMO, that I can print, and hand/mail out.

I save the front. Fill in the back. Using my PDF program, I am able to save the back as a PDF as well.

Now, I want to print this postcard out. So, I go to my Staples store, buy the postcard paper, and I'm all set.

One question: HOW DO YOU GET A PDF FILE ON TO AN AVERY WORD FILE. YOU CAN'T INSERT.

Help me please. I want to print these and hand them out at a Networking event tomorrow.

OK.

So, I get a fillable PDF postcard from my FMO, that I can print, and hand/mail out.

I save the front. Fill in the back. Using my PDF program, I am able to save the back as a PDF as well.

Now, I want to print this postcard out. So, I go to my Staples store, buy the postcard paper, and I'm all set.

One question: HOW DO YOU GET A PDF FILE ON TO AN AVERY WORD FILE. YOU CAN'T INSERT.

Help me please. I want to print these and hand them out at a Networking event tomorrow.

Click on Save as...like you are going to rename the files,,and see if it will allow you to save it as a jpeg.

Back