Primerica

This is not about me or a PRI rep you met... It's about US, our industry and the 100 mill with no life insurance or savings....

Unless you are a large GA or C level executive please don't reply.

Gee that's for the order about my first admendment rights. I am pretty serious about those rights ever since gaining them back when I dropped my securities registration. I love how you demand no one but large GAs or Corporate executives should reply and you did not even begin the thread.

Gee that's for the order about my first admendment rights. I am pretty serious about those rights ever since gaining them back when I dropped my securities registration. I love how you demand no one but large GAs or Corporate executives should reply and you did not even begin the thread.

You're agreed to the TOS of a privately owned internet forum. They can remove or censor you for whatever they deem fit. First amendment rights are not fully applicable on privately owned forums.

GMAB. Not everything is a threat to your rights. Especially some pissant punk on a forum who throws a hissy fit.

You're agreed to the TOS of a privately owned internet forum. They can remove or censor you for whatever they deem fit. First amendment rights are not fully applicable on privately owned forums.

GMAB. Not everything is a threat to your rights. Especially some pissant punk on a forum who throws a hissy fit.

What about the internet hall monitor who gets up on his high horse? Is that a threat? :twitchy:

Yes, the owner of the forum can remove or censor whatever he wants on his forum. However, none of us as members can stop another member from posting. And that's exactly what Pri was almost demanding in multiple threads. Telling people not to post on a thread.

wouldn't it make more sense to buy a cheaper term so you'd have more to invest? Also, knowingly selling someone a much more expensive term (or at least giving them an option) means you don't have their best interest at heart.

Exacta monda! I had a friend who drank the Pri koolaid and spent half a hour in the grocery store (while his pregnant wife stood there) trying to convince me whole life is evil and he can guaranty me %8 on a mutual fund that Pri exclusively can buy (which he can't)

My company beats him at term, hands down and so do many others.

They recruit people's warm markets and spread like a disease, they get no respect from me.

Back