Private Restaurant /event Center Insurance

KendallColorado

Private restaurant /event center insurance

Just a few questions.
I purchased a restaurant/bar/event center this past summerand I am having trouble with insurance. One of our major clients is a group Ibrought with me that is a swingers group. I do not understand why my client is a problem. They come eat, dance andsocialize at our place then stay at the hotel across the street.
We are about 15,000 sq. ft. (half of which is on our main level) with 20PT employees and only 2 full time right now. Our kitchen is about 3,000 sq. ft.and the building was built in 1997, full sprinkler system.
We are a fully licensed restaurant/event center facility andI believe it is because of our swinger client why we are having issues. We havehad the client since 2003 and have never had one police call, medical or alcoholissue.
We also do weddings, corporate clients and private dinners.

I am open to thoughts about a company that would insure our facility.

From What I hear you say..you do not have insurance now. So you need Business Owner Policy. This type of policy will include liability, coverage for the restaurant fire etc. You also need Worker compensation for the employees.

You need to talk to a good commercial broker. There are guys on this forum that can help you. I recommend you get this policy ASAP before there is a Claim.

Swinger Club!! Oh Boy.. Will pass on that.:no:

Back